Earn $400 per day1
Plus, Caliber covers lodging, food, and fuel 2
| Learn More and Apply Below |
Caliber Response Contacted (1099) Crew
Before, during, and after a disaster, Caliber serves those in need. It’s a big job, and an even bigger responsibility. As such, we expect our crews to represent our company by stepping up and showing up. Please review the content below and honestly assess yourself and whether or not you are a fit for this position.
Here’s a summary of the Caliber Driver requirements:
- Minimum 5 year driving experience
- Height: Between 5ft 4in and 6ft 3in
- Weight: Just be a “healthy weight” for your height
- Vision: 20/30, with or without corrective measures
- Appearance: Clean and neat
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Clear criminal background and able to pass drug screen
Working at disaster sites requires a professional crew member who performs well under pressure, is patient and flexible, and is able to engage with people from all walks of life.
You must be willing and able to persevere, handle discomfort and put your body to the test.
Note: Lodging is crude at best, and at times, non-existent. Expect to sleep in vans, cots, and have limited access to water and power. Camps may move often, requiring packing and flexibility.
Caliber is available 24/7 during times of deployment. That means everyday, all day.
You may be called upon to any shift as the need arises. All employees need to be willing and able to work any shift as needed. You have down time during your day so please use it wisely to rest, eat, and recharge.
View the video below from Nashville's New 5 to see more about what we do. Pictures show a typical deployment and lodging/accommodations.
1. $400 per 24-hour period, once deployed. Does not include travel to/from deployment site.
2. Caliber will either provide or reimburse select lodging, food, and fuel. You must retain and return all receipts of purchased items. Only pre-approved items and services are reimbursed.